When trying to find the best personal injury law firm, it is essential to first check its history in dealing with related issues such asmedical malpractice and auto accidents. Obviously, it is important to do some research to learn more about their expertise and skills.
A good law firm works naturally as a one stop shop for the customer. The firm has an infrastructure with qualified lawyers and assistance from experienced staff. When trying to select a law firm, it is important to take into account certain things. You should be aware of the intervention required and the type of dispute you face.
No win – no fee lawyers
At Haymond Law, our lawyers have over 30 years of experience in court. Our ultimate aim is to help you make your voice heard no matter your financial circumstance. We believe that everyone has a right to representation. If your claim becomes successful, with our No Win – No Fee policy, you will be charged a ‘success fee’. We represent personal injury victims and their families. Since we have your best interests at heart, we minimize your financial involvement by offering free consultation. Also, you only pay if we win the case. When the negligence of another becomes your nightmare, our lawyers become your allies. In case of personal injury, it is not only an urgent need to consult a health care professional to treat you, but it is also important to contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as you can.
Fortunately, the law provides remedies. A lawyer specializing in personal injury and damage can advise you if you or a loved one are a victim of personal injury or damage caused by:
What can I be compensated for?
So, you might be compensated for:
- Loss of enjoyment of your life and the pain and suffering;
- The costs associated with your treatment
- The loss of your current and future income
- The costs of specialized equipment (walker, wheelchair or other)
- The hiring of personnel for housekeeping and home maintenance.
Our lawyers will determine who is legally responsible for the injury you suffered and how much you can sue that person.
Before consulting a lawyer specializing in personal injury and property damage, certain steps can be taken to facilitate the faster processing of your case. Ask for help from your friends. The following documents will be very useful:
- Medical documents from your doctor and proposed treatment modalities
- A newspaper describing your injuries and a description of your progress
- The contact details of witnesses, if any
- A photograph of the accident taken as soon as possible after the events (in case the inventory change)
- Police reports and related documents
- Any photograph that could be used as evidence.
An unfortunate accident can affect your life forever. But a good lawyer in bodily injury and property damage will always be your ally to reclaim the resources that will alleviate your situation. Call 1-800-Haymond for free consultation and only pay when your claim is successful.