Over the past 30 years, Attorney Robert Keyes has been able to provide clients with the experience and legal representation of the highest order and assistance in the process of bringing their matters to closure.
Bob’s core belief is that the representation of a client in a personal injury matter requires a variety of technical skills and knowledge, it also requires understanding, patience, and empathy for the what the client has been caused to suffer by the negligence of the defendant. This approach is what has provided an extremely successful track record on behalf of each and every client.
Over the years, Attorney Keyes has handled cases where the client suffered significant and life-altering injuries as well as matters in which the client’s injuries were less profound. As a member of the bars of the State of New York, Connecticut, and New Hampshire, Attorney Keyes has litigated matters throughout each State, both in State and Federal Courts. In particular, Attorney Keyes has represented clients in the Capital District of NY; the Southern Tier; Long Island; New York City and its surrounding counties of Westchester, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Fulton, Essex and the Northern Counties; all of the Judicial Districts in Connecticut and throughout the State of New Hampshire.
As a member of The Haymond Law Firm since 1999, many clients have referred friends and family members to Attorney Keyes for representation. There can be no higher accolade for an attorney when former clients entrust their friends and family’s matters to him for representation.
“Ad-vo-cate: one who pleads the cause of another especially before a tribunal or judicial court”. Anyone considering the hiring of an attorney is seeking an advocate, but they are also seeking much more. This is what Attorney Robert Keyes and the legal team at Haymond Law are dedicated to providing all clients.
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT, B.A, (1980)
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, NY, J.D., (1986)
- State of Connecticut (1986)
- State of New York (1987)
- State of New Hampshire (2005)
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York (1995)
- United States District Court – Northern District of New York (2000)
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut (1991)
- United States District Court – District of New Hampshire (2005)
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member of Million Dollar Roundtable