Since joined the Haymond Law Firm in 1996, Attorney Sam Radner has helped thousands of clients obtain the justice they deserve over the course of 25 years. Attorney Radner handles some of the most complex cases in the firm resulting in multiple million dollar plus results. Whether the case involves a groundbreaking claim of helmet defect, representing a victim of the Springfield gas explosion, or shattering the defense’s claims that they are not at fault for causing a motor vehicle crash, Attorney Radner is a dedicated force for injured victims seeking to make right a wrong.
He has successfully taken on claims of product liability against the big car manufacturers and has worked with some of the finest experts in the United States to get the job done.
As an avid motorcyclist, he is uniquely qualified to handle the multitude of situations for which riders find themselves on the short end. In fact, Sam often rides his bike to the office. He has tried motorcycle and motor vehicle cases in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Whether the accident results in a catastrophic brain injury, a sprain, or anything in between, Attorney Radner has likely seen it before. Experience matters when guiding clients through the challenging legal process.
His focus is summed up in his own words, “Preparation is the key, we must prepare every case from the start to be trial ready. In this way, we build a relationship with our clients, understand their stories, and go after the evidence we need to tell that story. When the defense sees the presentation, our clients are positioned to settle. If we cannot get a fair value, then we are ready to take to the jury.”
Attorney Radner is licensed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and Vermont. He is a graduate of Tufts University and attended the University of Miami School of Law. To learn more about Attorney Radner, check out his motorcycle video blog posted on the Haymond Law Firm’s Facebook page.
- Tufts University, Medford, MA (B.A., 1989)
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL (J.D., 1993)
- Member of the Bar, State of New York (1994)
- Member of the Bar, Commonwealth of Massachusetts (1994)
- Member of the Bar, State of Connecticut (1996)
- Member of the Bar, State of Vermont (2016)
- United States District Court – District of Massachusetts (1995)
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut (2005)
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit (2005)
- Massachusetts Motorcycle Association
- Community Hope Works, Board Member (non-profit)
- Member of Million Dollar Roundtable