Attorney Albert D’Antonio
Attorney D’Antonio has settled literally thousands of injury claims totaling more than $43 million in his 43-year career at The Haymond Law Firm.
Attorney D’Antonio is a stickler for making insurance adjusters evaluate his clients’ claims within the confines of Connecticut law and doesn’t tolerate the unfair insurance practices prevalent with so many companies today. For example, Attorney D’Antonio doesn’t tolerate adjusters who will only recognize a portion of his client’s actual medical bills based on what an arbitrary computer program says is “reasonable and customary”.
He doesn’t hesitate to file complaints with the State of Connecticut Insurance Adjuster against adjusters who lowball claims based on unfair insurance practices.
Motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, bankruptcy, probate, and wrongful death cases.
- J.D. University of Connecticut Law School
- B.A. University of Notre Dame
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Million Dollar Roundtable
- Million Dollar Club
Awards/Honors for Pro-bono Service
- Certificate of Appreciation – U.S. Bankruptcy Court – District of Connecticut
- Certificate of Appreciation – Connecticut Bar Association
- Certificate of Appreciation – Law Works for People
Albert is an award-winning sculptor who works primarily in wood, bronze, and occasionally stone.
“At the Haymond Law Firm, we will build you a firm foundation out of the bricks the insurance company throws at you.”