Attorney Albert D’Antonio
Attorney Albert D’Antonio graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1976 and from UConn Law School in 1979. He joined the Haymond Law while he was still in law school and is an integral member of the firm.
Attorney D’Antonio has settled literally thousands of personal injury claims in the past 35+ years, including some notable cases where the client was absolutely astounded by the result:
- $1,025,000.00 (Cyr);
- $1,000,000.00 (E. Sylvia);
- $925,000.00 (Grondin);
- $775,000.00 (M. Cyr).
In addition to practicing law Attorney D’Antonio’s responsibilities also include supervising the HLF’s fifth-floor team of lawyers and paralegals developing and optimizing the value of Connecticut accident claims. His passion is contagious and he is a mentor to his entire team. In the past five years, Attorney D’Antonio’s team resolved claims bringing in total settlements of over $22,000,000!
Attorney D’Antonio is also an award-winning sculptor. He works primarily in wood and bronze, and occasionally stone. His beautiful sculptures adorn his office, his home and a sculpture garden he is developing behind his house. He explains that “Sculpting a difficult piece of wood is like working on a problematic motor vehicle claim against a difficult insurance company. If you persevere with confidence, skill, and fortitude, you will get the desired results.”
• University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN, B.A., (1976)
• University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT, J.D., (1979)
• State of Connecticut (1979)
• Commonwealth of Massachusetts (1995)
• United States District Court – District of Connecticut (1980)
• Connecticut Bar Association
• Massachusetts Bar Association
Member of Million Dollar Roundtable
Member of the MILLION DOLLAR Club
Honors/Awards for Pro-bono service
• Certificate of Appreciation – United States Bankruptcy Court – District of Connecticut
• Certificate of Appreciation – Connecticut Bar Association
• Certificate of Appreciation – Law Works for People