For over 15 years John practiced law with his father, the late David Haymond. John has drawn inspiration and guidance from his late father and inherited his passion for the law, as well as his dedication to hard work, determination, and excellence on behalf of his clients.
John sets the standard for the firm regarding ethics, personal attention to detail and especially the needs of clients. He is a champion of the rights of individuals. He is committed to providing only the best legal representation on behalf of the seriously injured. John is a mentor, leader and an experience voice of reason in what can often be emotional, difficult and complex circumstances.
As a father of 5, John loves spending time with his family. Attorney John Haymond is an avid motorcycle enthusiast and works tirelessly on behalf of numerous charitable events within the motorcycle community throughout the Northeast.
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, B.S., 1970
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA, J.D., 1974
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court – State of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Member of Million Dollar Roundtable