Attorney John Spielman
Attorney John Spielman has been a lawyer for almost 25 years and before that, John spent 11 years in military service for our country.
At the age of 17, he enlisted in the Connecticut Army National Guard and completed combat-medic training and went on to graduate Salutatorian from the U.S. Army’s Academy of Health Sciences’ nursing program and since then, he has worked in most disciplines within the nursing field.
Attorney Spielman has worked with severely injured clients in his legal career and being proficient in both legal and medical terminology and practices, it gives him the advantage of easily understanding medical records in such a way to maximize the legal impact for his clients. Moreover, as he has keen insight into the healthcare field, he knows how to read between the lines of what doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals write, keeping his clients’ interests at the forefront. Attorney Spielman has taken jury awards and settlements involving complicated cases worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Whether staying up all night to take care of injured soldiers or consoling injured clients and their families in the ICU, John genuinely cares and listens to those suffering and works to address their ongoing concerns. Attorney Spielman considers it a great honor to serve injured veterans and others in fighting for their legal rights.
Motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, worker’s compensation, and wrongful death cases.
- J.D. Quinnipiac College of School of Law
- B.S. University of Connecticut
- Diploma U.S. Army Academy of Health Sciences
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut
- Admitted to the Connecticut Bar
- Connecticut Bar Association
- National Defense Medal for wartime service
- Army Achievement Medal for helping to save a soldier’s life. Along with other members of a medical team, John helped stabilize a seriously ill soldier with dehydration and a high fever from Gulf War Syndrome.
- Non-commissioned Officers’ Award for Academic Excellence
- Prior Associate Editor for the Quinnipiac Law Review
Hiking, day trips, and going on other adventures with his family, as well as antiquing and negotiating at flea markets. John also enjoys collecting rare and unique typewriters, and creative writing.
“I will relentlessly review and leverage your medical records to tell a common sense story of your personal injury that any adjuster or jury would understand.”