Attorney Donald N. Carlow enjoys sports and is a fanatic of the game of baseball. Players exhibit precision and strength when hitting the ball and agility while running the bases. Attorney Carlow’s precision in the practice of personal injury law is gleaned from over 30 years of experience while his agility is applied to the way in which he handles a case. Each case varies with respect to the parties involved, the facts of the case and the circumstances surrounding the incident.
Attorney Carlow has a reputation for giving the attention to the details of each and every case no matter how extreme. He prides himself on the personal relationship he has developed with his clients and is keenly aware of how this increases the value of each and every case.
What is it that makes Attorney Carlow passionate about the practice of law? “I want to be an advocate for people who can not necessarily help themselves.”
Attorney Carlow has the honor of serving as a court-appointed arbitrator for The State Superior Court non-binding arbitration program. He is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- American University, Washington, DC, B.A., Political Science (1976)
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut, J.D., (1980)
- State of Connecticut (1981-present)
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut (1981-present)
- Professional Associations/Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New Britain Superior Court – Arbitration Program, Arbitrator
Member of Firm since 1991; practicing law since 1981.